Meet LeAnne Rutt, a Produce Supervisor of Selleck Dining Hall
- What is your job?
- LeAnne is in charge of produce prep at the Selleck Dining Hall.
- What do you enjoy about your job?
- She enjoys the organizational aspect of her job.
- What is a typical day like?
- A typical shift includes her checking the produce as soon as she gets to work, then separating and putting away what doesn't need to go upstairs from the basement. She prioritizes the produce and prepares for the next day.
- LeAnne doesn't have a lot of interaction with the students because she works in the basement a majority of the time. She gets to see lab students and some of the student employees.
- She works five days a week for about 40 hours a week.