Meet Lindy Sites, a team member at the Abel/Sandoz Dining Hall
● What is your job?
○ Lindy is a cook and team leader in the Abel/Sandoz kitchen.
● What are your hours?
○ She works 5:30 am to 2 pm. The dining halls open at 6:45, so this gives employees 1 and a half hours to prepare both breakfast and lunch.
● What’s something you like about your job?
○ Lindy enjoys cooking, seeing the teamwork that goes on behind the scenes and the consistency of her job.
● How many people work during each shift?
○ There are about 20 people who work the morning shift including dish-washers, cooks and student employees.
● Where are you from?
○ She is from Hastings, Nebraska but has lives in Lincoln for 8 years.
● What path led you to work at this dining hall?
○ After working in restaurants and finding them to be too much, Lindy walked into Selleck with her resume and was offered a job there as a part-time employee. She later moved up and now works a permanent position in the Abel/Sandoz dining hall.
● What are your interests/hobbies outside of work?
○ She likes working on projects and cooking.
● Do you have a spouse and/or kids?
○ Lindy lives with her partner.